027. Planning and Managing the Distributorship for Greater Profits
Instructor: Don A. Rice, Ph.D.
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Full Course Description:
Attendees in this session will learn how to immediately identify and manage the six most important things that improve the profitability of both the company and their individual branch, the five non-financial things that have to be done in a company that will determine whether or not you will reach these profit goals, and what measureable events determine Return on Investment and how the actions of the owners, managers and associates impact each.
This is a reality check for your company. If you are already reaching these financial goals this will provide positive reinforcement for what you are already doing; if you are not, then you will learn how to do it.
Who Should Attend:
Owners, branch managers, sales, operations, purchasing, accounts receivable managers, managers in training, personnel with potential to advance to upper sales and or management positions in the company that need to understand how to make a strong and honest profit.
Manufacturer’s and their Reps who are interested in learning ‘why distributors think and act the way they do’ need to attend this training session; doing so will help them understand and communicate better with their distributors.
1. How to immediately identify and manage the six most important things that improve the profitability of both the company and their individual branch
2. The five non-financial things that have to be done in a company that will determine whether or not you will reach these profit goals.
3. What measureable events determine the Return on Investment and how the actions of the owners, managers and the associates impact each.
4. How to use the ROI calculator as a tool to measure, and change, the profit performance at both the branch and the corporate level.
5. That doing your best in never good enough, you must know ‘what to do’ to reach these profit goals. In this training session attendees will learn what to do and how to do it.
A Calculator is needed for this Course!!!
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
"Don was very informative and his knowledge of finacial managing is exceptional. I recomment this course to anyone in branch/operations management capacity." - Branch Manager
"Don was very knowledgeable, and had extensive experience; thus making this content all the more viable." - Sales Manager
"This is something everyone in distribution should attend." - Operations
"Great class! Everything was explained perfectly and in layman’s terms so we could understand. This class was extremely beneficial to my line of work. " - Branch Manager
"Excellent course. Had numbers and how to manage those numbers was very informative and relevant to my job. Instructor was an excellent communicator and held my attention for the full 8 hours." - Operations Manager
At the end of each session we asked the attendees to review and rate each course. These reviews are anonymous so we can only provide their job titles. Ratings are based upon the benefit of the course, quality of the course, instructor expertise, ability to communicate and quality of visual aids and are rated on a scale of 1-5.