Due to high demand, the March 2014 UID program is sold out. Please mark your calendars for next year, March 8-11, 2015 in Indianapolis, IN.
Cancellations must be received in writing by February 17, 2014. UID will refund the cost of tuition minus a processing fee of US $100. No refunds will be given after this date.A substitute registrant may be sent.
Due to the high volume of registrations, we are unable to acknowledge receipt of faxed forms – please do not call. Your confirmation will be emailed within one week of receipt of your registration form. Online registrations will automatically receive a confirmation.Registrations CANNOT be taken over the phone.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. A separate form must be completed for each registrant. Make additional copies if needed.
Registrations will not be accepted by telephone.
2. Payment must accompany your registration. Make checks payable to AEA or Association Education Alliance, LLC.
3. Include credit card information and signature if you are registering by fax.
4. Registrants will receive confirmation of their course selections prior to the start of classes. Review your confirmation carefully and inform the UID office immediately of any errors. NO course changes will be honored on site!
5. Courses may be cancelled due to lack of enrollment. You will be notified of any changes.
January 15, 2014 - Early Bird Registration. Registrations must be mailed, faxed or submitted online to take advantage of the discounted early registration fee.
February 17, 2014 - Hotel Reservation deadline. Reservations must be made directly with the hotel prior to 5 p.m. Central Time to receive the UID rate.
February 26, 2014 - Registration deadline. All applications received after this date will be handled on a case-by-case basis.